Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gut-Check Time

Damn, and I was really hoping we wouldn't have to check our guts for this series. But, Boston went ahead and made a series out of this one and came back from being down 3-1 to force Game 7.

Crap. Crappity Crap.

But hey, we're going into Game 7 against the Bruins, how many people really thought that was going to happen at the beginning of this series? At the same time however, how many people thought we would go up 3-1 on them. At that very same time as well, how many people thought we would then blow that 3-1 lead and have to play a Game 7, in Boston.

After playing with very little heart and determination in the last 2 games, will the Canes finally step it up and give a solid 60 minute effort? Will Cam Ward return back to his Round 1 form? It's almost best not to ask or even attempt to answer questions before a Game 7. Just play you game. Play your best game.

And I'll finish following suit to another blogger:

Can't see nothin' in front of me
Can't see nothin' coming up behind
I make my way through this darkness
I can't feel nothing but this chain that binds me
Lost track of how far I've gone
How far I've gone, how high I've climbed
On my back's a sixty pound stone
On my shoulder a half mile line

Come on up for the rising
Come on up, lay your hands in mine
Come on up for the rising
Come on up for the rising tonight

Left the house this morning
Bells ringing filled the air
Wearin' the cross of my calling
On wheels of fire I come rollin' down here

Come on up for the rising
Come on up, lay your hands in mine
Come on up for the rising
Come on up for the rising tonight

Li,li, li,li,li,li, li,li,li

No comments: