Sunday, January 18, 2009

For the Birds

The Canes (Can'ts?) lost to Buffalo yesterday, to no one's surprise. However Sabres' goaltender Ryan Miller did stand on his head for most of the 3rd period Saturday. It's good that the Hurricanes on are a roadtrip this week. It means they have that much more time to win before I show up at their next home game with a bag over my head.


The last time Carolina had a 5-game losing streak was way back with our old coach. I mean new coach. Our current coach. Back in 2002-03, we had two 5-game losing streaks and one 6-game losing streak to end the season on. It seems like Mo is well on his way back into form.


On a brighter note, I bottled my Porter yesterday. Now, in just 3 weeks I'll have some nice home brew to keep my mind distracted from the Canes. Bottling my Porter made room in the Secondary for my Amber Ale. It's beautimous. Check it out.



I'll leave with some pics of some birds. We got a new bird feeder the other day, mainly just so I can take some pictures around the house if nothing else.

No comments: